Calvary greetings from the National Executive Members in the Name of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
It gladden our hearts to inform you that the long awaited IVCU New bus has arrived and it has been presented to the IVCU fellowship on Wednesday the 8th of August 2012. The bus is a brand new Toyota 18-seat bus at a cost of N6.1 Million. We felt short of the original intent to buy a 32-seat due to the continuous rise in the price and the length of time it has taken to raise funds. We give thanks to God for this and pray that God will yet provide the bigger bus desired.
Many thanks to all who gave sacrificially towards the realization of this dream. Some brethren upon hearing the news of the purchase of the bus pledged to send in their financial commitment towards the project to be counted as part of the success story; we see this as very encouraging.
REUNION 2012 Programme Details
Theme: “Behold He Cometh…”
Date: Nov 23rd – 25th, 2012
Venue: Chapel of the Resurrection, University of Ibadan.
Ministers: Evangelist Mathew Owojaiye, Kaduna
- Welcome Charge
- Chapter coordinators will present reports on activities in their respective chapter over the last 2 years and share testimonies of God’s doing in the chapter
- Election of New Excos at the Biennial General Meeting as well as chapter coordinators.
- We shall also be receiving representatives from our chapters in North America, United Kingdom and South Africa.
- Dedication of a book on the History of IVCU.
Evening – Prayer Session, Theme Message, Dinner and Get Together
- Afternoon – Fellowship the IVCU brethren in the chapel and departure
- Special ministration from IVCUAF Choir members and the AF Royal theater members; Plan to arrive early on Friday for rehearsals.
- Children Services – AF Children Evangelism members would be needed at the children wing.
- Presentations from the brethren in core mission fields to include reports and testimonies
- The Reunion Edition Newsletter – Send your information for publication by September (Announcements such as promotions, marriages, new babies, appointment etc)
- All Chapter Coordinators are kindly requested to send a soft copy of the picture of brethren in any of their meetings to the publication committee for the Newsletter.
- There are limited Hotel Accommodation around U.I. Brethren who may wish to lodge in any are kindly requested to send their notification early for easy arrangement and booking
For the planning of the Reunion we need a lot of money, as the Lord blesses you please send funds to the IVCUAF Account; Current Account: 3056157445, Savings Account: 2005481255 – First bank U.I. Branch Ibadan.
For more information contact:
National President – +234 (802) 325-5598
National Secretary – +234 (803) 807-4212
National PRO – +234 (802) 612-8117
We are eager to see you at the REUNION. God bless you and your family
+234 (802) 612-8117
Hotel Available for REUNION 2012 Event
Premier Hotel Mokola
Tel: +234 (2) 200-3274
His Grace Hotel & Suites Aare New Bodija.
Tel: +234 (809) 336-7416
Glory View Hotel
6, Adenuga Street Kongi, New Bodija.
Tel: +234 (803) 809-1875
|Double Room||N 8,000.00|
|Superior Double N||N 6,000.00|
15 Moremi New Bodija Ibadan. E-mail email@example.com
Tel: +234 (803) 326-3009
|Deluxe N||N 9,000.00|
|Standard N||N 6,300.00|
|Single N||N 5,000.00|
Plaza Park U.I Bodija Express Road
|Senior Double||N 5,000.00|
|Single B N||N 3,000.00|
Park Way Hotels Ltd
Ademiluyi close Kongi, New Bodija.
Tel: +234 (803) 324-2220
|Suite N||N 8,000.00|
|Standard Double N||N 3,800.00|
|Double Room 1||N 2,800.00|
|Single Room N||N 2,500.00|
Check In Hotels, off Secretariat
U.I Road, Behind Airtel Regional office Bodija Ibadan.
Tel: +234 (02) 461-0181
|Twin Bed Deluxe||N20,000.00|
|Presidential Suite A||N40,000.00|
|Presidential Suite B||N60,000.00|
Adenuga Street Kongi New Bodija.
Tel:+ 234 (704) 368-4441
|Executive Double||N 9,500.00|
|Deluxe Double||N 6,500.00|
|Mini Double||N 4,500.00|
Note: Please be informed that the price quoted are subject to change – based on respective hotel price policy.